At Dissolve, our vision is to transform stock footage and photography from so-so to spectacular. Right now, we're looking for production specialist to be an integral part of our content team.
Who we are:
Dissolve licenses stock footage for use in commercials, television shows, documentaries, and feature films, and licenses stock photography for use in design and creative work. Dissolve's footage and photography collections are handpicked for technical quality, aesthetic style, and cultural relevance.
We are a dedicated team full of passionate members and departments all working towards common goals. Here, collaboration is key. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, and a close-knit culture.
Who you are:
We're looking for recent or upcoming graduates who have video editing chops. You’re a versatile hustler, hungry and looking to focus on video. You have a keen eye for space, timing and aesthetics. You work well in a collaborative team environment while living and breathing Adobe Premiere. You love collaboration and coming up with new ways of doing things. Your organizational skills are off the hook, and you’ve got a strong track record of completing projects on time.
A day in the life:
• Select and curate commercially viable content for Dissolve collections
• Assist with editing Dissolve exclusive footage
• Review footage from filmmakers
• Clip, color correct, and post production editing using Adobe Premiere
• Working with technology to improve production processes
What you bring to the role:
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects.
• Obsessed with video culture, from mainstream to cinema and art
• Culturally savvy and connected to bubbling trends
• Resourceful and energetic with a desire to continually improve your technique and craft
• Hungry to have your work seen and noticed
• Degree or diploma in film, video production, design or equivalent
• Agency or in-house experience in a graphic design, web design, or video production
• Experience with Final Cut Pro
Don't meet these criteria exactly? But you are a go-getter who’s keen to work and learn in a highly creative and fast-paced environment? We want to talk to you.