Social Media Content Creator
At Dissolve, our vision is to transform stock footage and photography from so-so to spectacular. We are in the middle of launching a new and exciting platform to add to the Dissolve brand- Dissolve Creators. We're looking for a Social Media Content Creator to create trendy, non-basic, and exciting content for our social media channels around this launch, as well the Dissolve brand as a whole. You will be a creative bridge for our marketing campaigns. You will also be working closely with our Community Engagement Lead, Graphic Designer, and Technology team to fulfill the brand’s needs.
Who we are:
We are a dedicated team full of passionate members and departments all working towards common goals. Here, collaboration is key. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, and a close-knit culture.
Who you are:
You understand the brand power behind social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube, etc. As well, you’re familiar with the tools within each social media channel (IG Reels, IG guides, IG stories, etc). You are a natural story-teller and have skills with video creation, photography, and design. You love collaboration and coming up with new ways of doing things. You're organized, motivated, very detail-oriented, and you’re able to interpret campaign briefs. You’re finishing up or working towards a Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience.
A day in the life:
- Work with Community Engagement Lead to brainstorm and plan content ideas to compliment marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Create video & photography content for Dissolve’s social media channels which include but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, and Youtube
- Research social media trends to incorporate into campaign content
- Help Community Engagement Lead track post performance and analytics
- Assist with engagement on social media platforms (commenting, liking, outreach)
- Contribute exciting new ways to outreach to new contributors and creators to join the Dissolve brand
- Assist with blog content creation
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to interpret campaign briefs and visual requirements
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and completing a large volume of work efficiently and effectively on a deadline
- Strong communication, interpersonal, project management, and critical thinking skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Certificates or experience in photography, film, graphic design, advertising, communications, or equivalent is preferred
- Familiarity with trends within the photography and footage community
- Proficiency in Adobe suite, social media content templates, social media planning is a plus
** Please attach relevant portfolio & social links to your application- show us your social media skills!