Full Stack Developer
At Dissolve, our vision is to transform stock footage and photography from so-so to spectacular. Right now, we're looking for a full stack developer to be an integral part of the team responsible for transforming the stock licensing game, and creating exceptional customer experiences.
Who we are:
We are a dedicated team full of passionate members and departments all working towards common goals. Here, collaboration is key. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, and a close-knit culture.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a web developer with fierce dedication to getting the job done. The ideal candidate will be:
• Minimum 1+ year experience supporting production environment application
• Graduated with B.Science. with focus in Computer Science or equivalent
If you don’t meet those criteria exactly, but are a go-getter who’s keen to work and learn in a highly distributed, multi-server environment, we want to talk to you.
This should not be your first full-time position as a web developer.
A day in the life:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
What you bring to the role:
• Ability and understanding to develop quality production applications
• Experience with React JS or other frontend frameworks
• Ruby on Rails,
• Understanding of Git and GitHub
• Superb ability at separating markup, logic and styling
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Play well with others in writing and reviewing code
Bonus points for experience in one or more of these:
• Experience with Elasticsearch